Be a part of India's most Loved Ethical Hacking Workshop Series Hack-X-Ploit.
This is a basic information security awareness workshop. Learning can be through theory and practice; when theory is put into practice, there is a thin line between perfection and distortion. The workshops provide you an intensive session which will empower you with knowledge; that is inaccessible to most, in a simplified and easily graspable manner.
Our ethical hacking training workshop at Lucideus Training provides students with penetration testing in various areas of the cyber world. Our highly-skilled practitioners teach students about mobile security, web application security, email security, network security. Other than hacking skills, students even learn various defence techniques to secure the cyber world.
Introduction to Cyber SecurityBasics of Networks & Web TechnologiesInformation Gathering & Foot printingEmail attacks & SecuritySecure yourself on Internet
Web Application Attacks
Mobile Attacks & Security
Operating system authentications attacks and security
Fast Track (revision) to Hack-X-Ploit Grade-1
Kali Linux Basics & Kali Linux for Security
Network Scanning & Attacks
Participants will be provided with Lucideus Certified Cyber Security Expert (LCCSE) Grade -1 certificate which is in association with Technocracy, IIT Delhi.
Cyber Ninja E-Toolkit
Each participant will get practical Toolkit (E-tool Kit) with tools used during the workshop, white papers, and other support software.
2 candidates will be selected during the workshop who will be provided with Lucideus Information Security Cook Book containing detailed specifics of the contents.
At least 1 participant will be selected for the Internship in Lucideus Lab, New Delhi during the workshop, based on the examination at the end of the workshop.
Lucideus makes it possible now to reach you with in your college or university in via our academic engagements.
- Instructor led hands-on Workshop
- 16 Hours (8 Hours per Day)
- 2 Days
- Number of Trainers: 1
- 7:3 Practical Theory Ratio
As per our corporate engagements,we keep on delivering our workshops to technical teams of organisations.
- Instructor & Participant led hands-on Workshop
- 16 Hours (8 hours per Day)
- 2 Days
- Number of Trainers: Minimum 1
- 8:2 Practical Theory Ratio
- Understand Email attacks to protect email & social networking accounts from hackers.
- Understand and perform Information Gathering on Digital Foot Prints.
- Analyse Malwares from a computer system and remove it manually.
- Understand Web Application Attacks and thier Countermeasures.
- Understand Security Architecture of Mobile Platforms.
- Understand Security Architecture of Windows, Linux and Mac Operating Systems.
Get trained from World's Highest rated Cyber Security Training
1500+ Reviews with an average of 4.8/5 stars on Google Reviews
- 300+ INSTITUTIONS REACHED
- 30000+ TRAINING HOURS
- 500+ WORKSHOPS & SEMINARS
- 25+ COUNTRIES REACHED